| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vientiane in July is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 3.2 °C (5.8 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden with rain periodically. A hearty 265.6mm (10.5in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 17 days.
- The skies in Vientiane are slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:05 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vientiane July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vientiane, Laos
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vientiane:
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) NNW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 210.9 kms (131 miles) WNW
- Lampang, Thailand - 325.5 kms (202.2 miles) W
- Phrae, Thailand - 255 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 264 kms (164 miles) W
- Loei, Thailand - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) WSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) SW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) S