| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vientiane in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 12.2mm (0.5in) of fluid tumbles across on average 2 days.
- In February the skies in Vientiane are fine having on balance a detectable 6:40 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vientiane February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vientiane, Laos
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vientiane:
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) NNW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 210.9 kms (131 miles) WNW
- Lampang, Thailand - 325.5 kms (202.2 miles) W
- Phrae, Thailand - 255 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 264 kms (164 miles) W
- Loei, Thailand - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) WSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) SW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) S