Climate of Vientiane, Laos Average Weather
- Vientiane, laos, 17°57'N, 102°33'E, 171 m (561 ft)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Vientiane is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1648.7 mm (64.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2420 hours.
- If Vientiane were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) NNW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 210.9 kms (131 miles) WNW
- Lampang, Thailand - 325.5 kms (202.2 miles) W
- Phrae, Thailand - 255 kms (158.5 miles) W
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 264 kms (164 miles) W
- Loei, Thailand - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 274.9 kms (170.8 miles) WSW
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) SW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 244.6 kms (152 miles) SSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 335.5 kms (208.5 miles) S